Crochet motifs that I have posted several months ago will give you endless possibilities!
For example, you can crochet such a feminine V-neck top with asymmetric hem and get ready for your next vacation. Layer this ornate piece over swimwear, pair it with shirts or jeans for an effortless bohemian look.
I suggest to crochet it in white or beige cotton or linen because:
- Cotton and linen yarns are perfect for hot weather (you won’t feel comfortable in 100 % wool or acrylic tops in summer, though I’ve already seen several wool crop tops made by beginners 😲 😱 😰 )
- White and beige make any outfit look crisp, modern and fresh, they look perfect with lots of other colors.
- White and beige drapey tops have timeless appeal, they’re a wardrobe essential for any style. They are just stunning if you want to catch attention! 🙂
You can follow the same description for crochet motifs (see my previous posts), or download your copy from Ravelry, Etsy, Lovecrochet or my shop:
- The sample shown fits sizes XS-L with bust 82-104 cm = 32’’-41’’; assembly for a shorter top is included.
Additional sizes included in this crochet top pattern:
- Kids sizes with chest 44-76 cm = 17.3’’-30’’;
- XL-2XL with bust 104-122 cm = 41’’-48’’ (you will need to crochet slightly bigger motifs – approx. 1 cm = 0.4’’ bigger than in the sample shown).
Yarn: Fingering / 4 ply / 340-400 m per 100 gr / 372-437 yards per 3.5 oz / category by yarnstandards.com is 1 : Super Fine. Suitable yarn:
Check yarn weight here: www.ravelry.com/help/yarn/weights
Hook size: 2 or 2.25 mm (C), or hook to obtain gauge.
Add this pattern to your Ravelry queue and library: www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/rhythmic-top
This crochet top pattern includes:
► detailed instructions in English for every row;
► diagrams (reading charts is not essential, but they allow to notice any of your mistakes);
► assembly schematics, photos of tricky places.