Introducing the “WAVYaccents” cardigan! Whether you’re feeling bold or opting for a more subdued vibe, this cardigan has got your back… and your front!
Crafted with the softest yarn to keep you cozy on those breezy summer evenings or chilly autumn days, this versatile cardigan isn’t just a fashion statement – it’s a comfort haven too.
It lets you flaunt 2 fabulous looks in one:
you will want to wear it RIGHT-SIDE out with the upper corners folded as a collar or flip your cardigan INSIDE OUT, insert a string tie through the upper corners for a more subdued vibe.
Feeling a bit more understated? How about wearing it upside down as a shrug? 🙂 Looking forward to seeing all your extraordinary outfits that show the magic of reversible fashion!
The PDF on 15 pages includes:
- written row-by-row description in ENGLISH for sizes XS-4XL;
- colorful charts and schematic,
- photos that show stitches,
- link to youtube video that shows stitches and processes.
Gauge: 12 dc by 7 rows. I crochet/knit all my swatches separately, usually in the middle of each project, wash them, let them dry flat, and then measure my swatches without stretching the stitches. I never “block swatches aggressively” – see photo of my swatch above.
Yarn: Fingering-weight = 1 = Super Fine (USA) = 4 ply (UK) wool/acrylic (see yarn suggestions on Ravelry). You will need 1290-2515 yards (1180-2300 m) depending on the size and style.
The best way of supporting pattern designers is CROCHETING their patterns
and not buying/downloading them in tonnes :).
That is also the reason of why I don’t give discounts on multiple patterns – I want to save your money and not lengthen your never-ending queue of patterns :).
For this pattern I offer several price options (prices are subject to VAT in some countries).
- 90 % discount until October 31st 2023 for everyone who finished our previous sweater pattern and uploaded photos of their gorgeous outfits on Ravelry, Instagram and Facebook with the link to respective Ravelry pattern, tag @conceptcreative on Instagram and @Conceptcreative.store on Facebook. This offer does not include testers of that pattern. Please send us respective links where you show photos wearing your finished project to claim your 90%-off gift!
- pattern pack for both cardigan + skirt-dress conceptcreative.store/shop/wavyaccents-2-patterns
- FREE skirt-dress pattern with the same stitches www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/wavy-accents-skirt—dress—top for every Raveler who has finished this cardigan by November 30th 2023 and posted photos of their project on Ravelry.
You will crochet this project from the neckline down, thus you can finish body and sleeves as soon as you reach the desired length.
Level: intermediate (though the same stitch pattern will be repeated across all rows I would not recommend it to crafters who prefer working with plain double crochet stitches only).
Link your project on Ravelry:
DOWNLOAD this cardigan pattern from these links: