Just published the “sister pattern” of Torsibility-coat!
The Torsibility cardigan possesses a boxy silhouette, complete with dropped shoulders and a high collar. It can be made in one or two tones – please browse photos below.
The description includes:
- written row-by-row tutorial in ENGLISH;
- colorful charts for each size,
- schematics with measurements,
- 100 colorful photos that show stitches and process,
- 21-min.video link that shows how to crochet the first 3 rows.
The best way of supporting pattern designers is crocheting their patterns
and not buying/downloading them in tonnes :).
That is also the reason of why I don’t give discounts on multiple patterns – I want to save your money and not lengthen your never-ending queue of patterns :).
For this pattern I offer several price options (prices are subject to VAT in some countries).
- CHF 11 – pattern pack for both coat + jacket on Etsy (price from today) – please follow this link: ETSY
- $8.50 – price for either coat or jacket on Ravelry – please follow this link: Ravlery.
- $6.00 – early bird price for crafters who start crocheting either their coat or jacket right away and share photos of their WIP on Ravelry. The price for CAL is valid from today till end of May 2021. IMPORTANT: In this CAL-option the pattern will be sent to you in 5 parts:
1 – Materials, Gauge, Schematics, full description of Sleeves (11-12 pages in total),
Link to each next part will be sent to you after you finish respective part of CAL and post photos of your completed stage in your Ravelry account.
Next parts are:
2 – Main Body bottom to armholes (4 pages in total),
3 – Main Body armholes to shoulders (13 pages in total),
4 – Triangle-piece seen in the front (4 pages in total),
5 – Finishing (sewing parts together and crocheting edges).
Till the end of May 2021 I’m offering you free help in adapting your project to desired length (later I might need more time to remember all calculations).
After you have finished all 5 parts of either Jacket or Coat by May, 31st, 2021 the whole PDF for TWO patterns (coat + jacket) will be added to your Ravelry-library if you are willing to spend another 30 seconds of your time and press a few Ravelry-buttons.
If you opted for the $6-CAL but had no time to finish some part (s) of this pattern you will not receive any further parts. However, you will receive a free bag pattern with the same stitches on May 31st, 2021.
Link your project on Ravelry: ravelry.com/designers/conceptcreativestore
Level: advanced (though the same stitch pattern will be repeated across all rows I would not recommend it to crafters who prefer working with plain double crochet stitches only).
Gauge: 17 dc by 9 rows. I crochet/knit all my swatches separately, usually in the middle of each project, wash them, let them dry flat, and then measure my swatches without stretching the stitches. I never “block swatches aggressively” – see photo of my swatch above.
Yarn: Sport-weight = 2 = Fine (USA) = 5 ply (UK) wool or wool/acrylic yarn (e.g.Merino-baby and Merino-fine by Katia, Chickadee by Quince & Co).
M-L with bust, hip circumference 90-98 cm = 35.5-38.5’’,
L-XL with bust, hip circumference 100-111 cm = 39.5-44’’,
XL-2XL with bust, hip circumference 112-123 cm = 44-48.5’’.